Sunday, April 26, 2009

Language. One thing about me.







Je suis américaine, on le sait par mon accent :-)


Before the brute decision to return to France and sign up for a master program (literary translation) I had lived one year in Montpellier and finished my first degree in PA.
It had always been my dream of moving to France, since I began learning the language. For me the desire to visit a country lies within the ability to communicate. I have always been very fascinated by other countries and cultures--and the challenge of being able to express myself in another language. I don't think I will ever get tired of wanting to travel and see how other people live. There is just so much to see in this world.


Sad news, I just found out that Beatrice Arthur (actrice on the Golden Girls and Maude) has just died from cancer.







Love you Bea, will miss you RIP







No comments: